Monday, March 14, 2005

NCAA Tournament Pool

The seedings are now set and it's time to fill out your brackets for the 2005 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. I have started my own pool on CBS Sportsline and have extended invitations to around 20 people. If you were invited, I hope you will join and enter your picks before 11:00am on Thursday. I know people will wait till the last minute, but once you enter your picks, you can still make changes up until the deadline. The site is very easy to use, you can check out other people's picks, and you can even make posts. I'm interested to see how it tracks everybody's information.

If I did not invite you and you want in on the action, just post here or email me with your email address and I will send you an invite. Even if you are just a random visitor to my blog, we would love to have you join. Good luck to everyone (although based on the last three years, I'm the one who needs it).

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2005 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are a random visitor, don't join. We don't want your kind.

 
At 11/25/2005 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Scott ! You built a really nice blog, congratulations! I would like to advise you my website about scommesse . Only scommesse !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker