Saturday, February 26, 2005

Funny Commercial

I recently found this commercial and it is hilarious. It's a japanese commercial for SOCOM - a military video game for Playstation 2. My favorite part is the delivery guy caught in the crossfire. Also, the fact that it is completely in Japanese makes it even more funny to me.

Before watching the commercial, you should know that SOCOM allows players to compete online in two teams of eight each. You can speak to your teammates during the action by using a headset. So, the commercial tries to illustrate that.

SOCOM Commercial

[The file requires RealPlayer to view it., which your computer probably already has. If you're not sure if you have it, just try to download the video. If you don't have RealPlayer, go here and click on "Free RealPlayer," it should be in the upper right. It's quick and easy.]

2 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott I hope you don't mind me dropping you a line here. No one ever comments on my blog (maybe it's too boring...lol) but I found yours doing a search for socom so I guess you have a post related to that...lol We're making a S3 tournament ( http://www.urgentfury.com ) and I just wanted to find people that were interested. We think it's going to be the best S3 tournament ever. I was at this blog earlier where the owner got pissed off because a couple of people posted a link or ad or something and he said he was going to find them and kick their @$$...lol! So I hope you don't get mad at me! Well cool blog, later!

 
At 10/25/2005 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Class of 1996 Reunion Committee I hope you don't mind me dropping you a line here. No one ever comments on my blog (maybe it's too boring...lol) but I found yours doing a search for socom so I guess you have a post related to that...lol We're making a S3 tournament ( http://www.urgentfury.com ) and I just wanted to find people that were interested. We think it's going to be the best S3 tournament ever. I was at this blog earlier where the owner got pissed off because a couple of people posted a link or ad or something and he said he was going to find them and kick their @$$...lol! So I hope you don't get mad at me! Well cool blog, later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker