Thursday, March 10, 2005

Samsung YP-T7Z MP3 Player Review


This isn't my first MP3 player, but it might as well be since I didn't use my previous one much, mainly because it was a Sony and they had this bitchy anti-piracy software you had to use which made things really complicated. So, this is my review of my first real MP3 player. Here are some of the main features. I'll go through each one to explain what it is and my thoughts on it.

Samsung YP-T7Z ($199)

- 1GB Flash Storage Device
- FM Tuner & Recorder
- MP3/Line In Recording
- Color LCD (65K Color)
- JPEG Image & Text Viewer
- 10 Hr. Built-In Li-Polymer Battery
- Voice Recording
- Clock Function (Alarm, Programmed FM Recording)
- Aluminum Body/Overall Design
- Package Extras
- Disadvantages/Conclusion

1GB Flash Storage Device


Since storage is the backbone of any MP3 player, this section will be the longest. MP3 players basically fall into two categories: Hard Drive based and Flash based. Hard drives are used in every computer, but only recently has technology allowed them to be so small. They consist of a very thin (almost paper-like) disc which spins very fast and is read by a type of needle (kind of like a record player, if you're old enough to know what that's like). Your files (i.e. MP3s) are stored by being written onto this disc. When you access your files, the disc starts spinning and the needle finds them which allows you to use the file. iPods are hard drive based MP3 players.

Flash is a type of storage found in MP3 players, digital cameras, USB storage devices, video game memory cards, and recently have been integrated into cell phones. Flash media is called "Solid State" media because it has no moving parts, unlike hard drives. Possible benefits of this is that because there is no disc that needs to "spin up," accessing your files is probably a little faster on a flash player (although I doubt anyone would notice the difference). Also, because there are no moving parts, there is less chance of damage to the components or scratching of the disc if the player is dropped.

The major difference between flash and hard drive based MP3 players is the storage capacity. Basically, a hard drive has more capacity than flash does. For example, flash based MP3 players generally come in 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, and 1GB (1,000MB = 1GB). So, my Samsung is large for a flash player. The relatively new iPod Shuffle is a flash based player that comes in 512MB and 1GB. On a side note, Comcast (cable tv provider) is offering a free MP3 player if you sign up for their high speed internet, but it's a 128MB player, so it's very small overall. Some flash players, however, have a removable card which allows you to simply purchase a new, larger capacity memory card for it if you want more storage down the road.

Hard drive based MP3 players come in all kinds of sizes. The current iPod is 20GB ($299). The iPod photo comes in 30GB ($349) and 60GB ($449). The iPod Mini comes in 4GB ($199) and 6GB ($249). Why does all this matter? Because MP3s are generally 3.5 - 4 MB each. That means that a 1GB player can hold approximately 250-300 songs (however, you can record/download at a smaller bitrate to get more storage out of it without noticing much quality difference - try 128kbps). That's a lot of songs, but most young people have thousands in their collection. So, if you're looking to store all your songs on your MP3 player, go with a large hard drive based one. I only want to keep my most recently downloaded songs on it for use at the gym or in my car, so 1GB is enough for me (it also comes in 512MB but it's casing is blue). Regardless, as you can see, size does matter.

FM Tuner

This is one of the best and most useful parts. You can basically listen to the radio on this MP3 player. It works as advertised. As with any radio, there can be interference, but moving the player around can usually bring better reception. There are 20 presets which is also nice. This is useful for me because the gym I go to (and most modern gyms) have TVs that broadcast their audio over an FM station, which means you can listen to the audio of the program by simply tuning your radio to the designated station. My gym has six TVs so there is usually something on that I am interested in hearing. I frequently find myself listening to music and then realizing that there is a news story being discussed (or PTI is on ESPN). So, I just switch over to the FM tuner on my MP3 player and listen to the audio of it. It works very well and I can just switch back to the music (which starts where I left off) whenever I want. This is a great feature that you won't find on many MP3 players, including the iPod line.

MP3/Line In Recording

One of the best features of this device is that you can use it to record your own MP3s on it. It has a "Line In" port which allows you to plug in a cord and attach it to other devices. Basically, any device that you can plug headphones into can be hooked up to this MP3 player. For example, if you had an iPod that had a song I wanted, I could use the cord (which came with the product) and attach the two MP3 players together. You hit play on your iPod and I hit record on mine. As soon as the song is done, I now have it on my player already in the MP3 format. No converting, no extra steps. Of course, this is illegal if you don't already own that song, but unless an attorney or representative from the RIAA happens to be watching you do this, nobody will ever know. I hooked it up to the line out port on my Sirius satellite radio and was able to record off there also. So, the possibilities are quite broad and it's very easy to use. You won't find this feature offered from most big name companies (i.e. Sony, Apple, etc.) because it makes illegal file sharing that much easier.

Color LCD

This is the color screen. It's hard to buy a monochromatic MP3 player (i.e. iPod) when you see a nice, detailed color screen. It just looks a hundred times better. Not many MP3 players have them, but more are starting to come out. There are animated graphics for all the menus and everything just generally looks nicer. Should you buy one just because it has a color screen? Yeah, if everything else is nearly equal.

JPEG Image & Text Viewer


A JPEG is the file format that most pictures are in. Yes, this MP3 player can store and display pictures. That's pretty cool in my book and attracted me to it. The colors are bright and the resolution is surprisingly good, but you would never want to use this as a photo album. Pictures of people can get a little pixelated and if they are not closeup then you'll have a hard time making out the faces (group photos would not be good).

The text viewer is not all that useful. Basically, every computer has a text application. Macs have Text Editor, PCs have Wordpad. Think of Microsoft Word without anything but the most basic features (i.e. bold, italic, etc.). So, you can cut and paste things from the internet into a text file and then put it onto the MP3 player for reading later. I would probably hate my life if I had to read anything more than a couple paragraphs on this because of the small screen size - approx. 15 words can be displayed before having to go to the next page. However, it could be useful for something like a grocery list. Mainly because it would take around the same time to make on the computer and put on the device as it would to write on a piece of paper. Would anyone ever do this? Yeah, techno-dorks would love it.

10 Hr. Built-In Li-Polymer Battery

Battery life is usually a top concern when buying an MP3 player (although I'm not sure it should be). This player can go for 10 hours. Both the standard iPod and iPod Shuffle have 12 hour capacities. But new players (Sony in particular) are boasting 50-70 hour battery lives. So, this may be a concern. However, a lot of people have a bad habit of charging their MP3 players everyday or whenever they think about it. This has the effect of reducing the overall battery life (you're supposed to use it until the battery is completely drained and then recharge it). But, if you can't break this habit, then overall battery life may not matter for you if you're just going to use it for an hour each day and then recharge it.

Voice Recording

I'm not big into voice recorders, but this device allows you to record a voice memo (edit: a reader emailed me to ask whether there is indeed a 5 minute limit on voice recordings as I had indicated originally. I do not recall why I thought that, but there is no limit mentioned in the manual, so I may have been mistaken - Thanks Bryan). The player has a built in microphone and it works fine. I imagine it could be quite useful for people who need or like voice recording.

As for the quality of the voice recording, I only used it twice. I never use voice recorders so I may not know what to listen for. One of the recordings was a 5 second memo which sounded fine but I really wasn't paying close attention. There certainly was not any crackling or pops and I was able to understand what I was saying in the recording. The second recording was just a 30 second test where I placed the recorder right in front of the gear shift in my car while driving. It was able to clearly pick up the radio show I was listening to and I could even hear my engine very clearly. However, I don't know how this translates to other uses, especially when the audio source may be a considerable distance away from the recorder.

Clock Function

It keeps time. Sweet. It also can act as an alarm clock, but since most people have a cell phone that can do the same, it likely won't be used much. A more useful function is that you can set the timer to record an FM radio station at a particular time (i.e. Howard Stern), which records it as an MP3 file. That can come in handy when jogging or at the gym later in the day.

Aluminum Body/Overall Design

Pretty self-explanatory. Not plastic, not metal. It looks nice and feels like it is well made. The buttons feel very precise and definite when pushed. There is a little wiggling or looseness in the joystick used to navigate the menus and files, but I didn't notice it until testing it for this review. The joystick is actually quite useful. When at the gym, I use the belt clip (which came with the purchase) and keep it on my hip. My shirt covers it completely while working out. When I want to change songs or the volume, I just nudge the joystick in the appropriate direction through my t-shirt.

There is one annoying thing about the casing of this player. It has a little metal hoop that comes out of the top of it so you can hook it to a necklace and hang it around your neck (you can see it above in the second picture). The annoying part is that the hoop extends out and goes into the casing very freely, which means that it jiggles around and makes noise if you shake it. I imagine I could break it off or pry it out if I really wanted to (which is what I did with my old Sony), but I shouldn't have to. You would never notice it unless holding and moving it in front of you, but I imagine I could come up with a better design in less than a half-hour if a company was paying me to.

This thing is small. It is easily one of the smallest MP3 players around. Certainly one of the smallest with a screen. It is also very light. Light to the point that it doesn't feel real. That could be good or bad depending on your preferences.

Package Extras


The player comes with lots of extras:

- "Bud" style Earphones
- Power Cord
- Belt Clip
- Necklace Clip
- Cord for Line Recording
- USB Cord

Disadvantages/Conclusion

One of the main things I don't like about this player is the difficulty in making a playlist. It's confusing and certainly not as user friendly as an iPod. Also, navigating through songs takes a while because you have to push the joystick to get past each one. On an iPod, the "click wheel" allows you to scan past dozens of songs in just a couple seconds. With the Samsung, you have to click once for each song which can take a while if you have a long playlist. Finally, when copying songs over to it, some of the files appear on the player in duplicates, which causes the device to crash when you try to play that song. All you have to do is erase the duplicates and it then works fine, but it shouldn't create the duplicates in the first place.

Overall, I love this little MP3 player. I've looked at most MP3 players available on the market and this one has almost every feature available aside from an FM Modulator/Transmitter (broadcasts your music over an FM station for use with your car or home radio). It is easily one of the smallest and feature rich MP3 players available. Feel free to post any questions or comments you may have, unless you are just going to bitch about how long this review is. If you want to see a one minute video review of this player, check out this link. As a final note, make sure to check online prices if you decide to buy the YP-T7Z. I can't remember the name, but I found one seemingly reputable store in New York that was selling it for around $167 with shipping of around $7. Thanks for reading my review.

Update: I decided to return this device after realizing that it was ridiculous for me to continue downloading songs, burning them to CDs, switching them with the CDs in my 6-disc CD changer, and then wishing I could listen to an obscure song on an unlabeled CD I made 6 years ago. So, I opted to buy an iPod Mini 6GB and put every song I've ever liked on it from my CD collection (over 600 songs). Now, I don't have to bother with my CD changer and can listen to any song I want at any time. It's quite nice. Regardless, my opinion of the Samsung is unchanged, it's capacity was just too small after I decided to use my MP3 player to hold my entire library.

36 Comments:

At 3/12/2005 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the review - I'm definitely leaning toward buying this player tomorrow.

One question though, you said: "I can just switch back to the music (which starts where I left off) whenever I want." Does that mean it remembers your place in the playlist? Or it remembers your place within the song in the playlist?

I hope you mean the latter, because then I'll be able to listen to keep my place when listening to Dan Fessler's lecture.

 
At 3/12/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger Class of 1996 Reunion Committee said...

I'm happy I could help. Are you a Georgetown law student? Anyways, I did mean the latter. It remembers where you were in the song just as if you paused it to switch to the FM tuner.

 
At 3/12/2005 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the clarification. nah, just one of the many jd's preparing for the bar this summer.

 
At 3/12/2005 6:49 PM, Blogger Class of 1996 Reunion Committee said...

Good luck. Take Bar-Bri and do everything they say (especially all the studying) and you should be fine - unless it's the California bar.

 
At 3/13/2005 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha - well, it is almost as bad. I'm sitting for the NY bar.

About the player, there is no indication that it will support wmp playlists right? Such a waste to facilitate wmp usability without desktop playlist support.

 
At 3/13/2005 6:00 PM, Blogger Class of 1996 Reunion Committee said...

Yeah, I don't think so. I'm a Mac user so I don't even have WMP. But I'm pretty sure the device isn't even set up to read external playlists. I'll explain how the playlist thing works.

After putting all your songs into the device, you can browse through your library of songs on it. If you want to create a playlist, you simply push the joystick in and it will put a star next to the song. When you "star" a song, it puts it in your playlist which is basically just your preferred or favorite songs.

The problem with this is that you can only have one playlist. So, you can either listen to all your songs in one massive group, or you can listen to selected ones in your one and only playlist.

I did find somewhat of a way around this. Since the device just shows up on your desktop as a USB mass storage device, you can create folders in it and store songs that way. So, you could create a Rap folder, an 80's folder, a Pop folder, etc. That way, when you listen to your music you can choose a particular folder to listen to.

However, this has 2 drawbacks: 1) This device orders the songs in a way that I haven't quite figured out yet, so it may take some thinking to get the songs to show up in the order you want them played; 2) When you put these songs in separate folders, they will not also be located in your overall library. So, if you choose to just listen to your library one day, the songs you have put in the folders will not be played. You could remedy this problem by putting duplicates of every folder song in the overall library, but that, of course, will eat up lots of space.

 
At 3/13/2005 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the tips. Once I'm up and running with this player I'll try to figure something out.

By the way, I wonder what changes were made in the latest firmware release.

 
At 3/22/2005 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the JPEG Images, can personal pictures act as a background while scanning through songs or menus? if so, how many different pictures can act as a background? or is it for viewing pictures only?

 
At 3/22/2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Class of 1996 Reunion Committee said...

Pictures cannot be used as a background image while accessing menus. I am not positive, but I think it may be possible to start playing music and then go view pictures while the music is still playing. But the pictures cannot act as a background for the device.

It should be noted that there is a firmware update for the YP-T7Z and that may or may not affect the functioning of this device (but I doubt it would allow you to set a picture as a background).

 
At 4/28/2005 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Scott! I have a question for you. The Samsung YP-T7X and YP-T7Z have a "Play Speed" function. My question, When you decrease the play speed, do the pitches/frequencies of the music drop down or do they remain exactly the same as in the original, only played at a slower pace?

 
At 4/28/2005 5:37 PM, Blogger Class of 1996 Reunion Committee said...

I'm sorry, but I really don't know. I never used that function so I can't really help. I don't know if you made it all the way to the end of my long review but I mentioned that I ended up returning the Samsung for an iPod mini. Otherwise, I would test it for you. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

 
At 4/30/2005 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott, Great review. I purchased the YP-T7 and absolutely love it. The handling is pretty simple to get used to. The screen is pretty cool. I keep a photo of my wife and I from a recent Hawaii trip. This thing is pretty versatile and cool to use. I use mine primarily at the gym while working out. I suppose the updating of songs is a bit, however, it does keep me active in circulating my archives. I read the update where you took your Samsung back in favor of a device with greater capacity. I can't wait for megatons of storage ono these Samsungs.

 
At 4/30/2005 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott-
Holy Crap, that had to be the most informative product review I have ever read. Every question that popped into my head as I comarison-shopped at B.Bye tonite was answered. Totally susinct and to the point about the stuff that really matters.
Thank you so much.

 
At 4/30/2005 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great review. I have one of these, and I think they're great. I found out that if you convert your MP3's (mine are usually 192Kbps) to 96Kbps WMA files, they loose virtually no quality, and you'll be able to hold more songs.

Anyway, I've downloaded the new firmware, but I can't seem to find a way to upload it to the player. Have you had any such success? The online manual says to press the play button while inserting the USB connector, which will start a recovery program. It's hasn't worked for me yet.

 
At 4/30/2005 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops, nevermind. A little more digging at the Samsung website and I came up with this, just in case others want to know:

"How to Firmware upgrade.

1) Download attached file to your PC
2) Connect MP3 Player to PC with USB cable
3) Copy and paste files to Movable Disk(Root)
4) Disconnect USB cable
5) MP3 player will be upgraded automatically "

 
At 5/14/2005 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Is the YP-T7 a general USB mass storage device, so Win XP automatically handles it (as most pendrives), or you must install the drivers?

Thanks!
KV

 
At 5/14/2005 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't decide: get T6 or T7?
T6:
+very small
+changable AAA batteries
+general USB mass storage(?, probably...)
-voice recording to WAV
T7:
+better MP3 recording options
+user friendlier, bigger LCD
-not changable, smaller battery capacity
What about durability?
What did the firmware updates fix? I can't find anything on the net...
Which one do you recommend?

 
At 5/15/2005 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T6 or T7?

I was also unsure which one I wanted. Finally I got the T6 Mainly because of AAA. I hate devices that dies because of builtin bats.

To answer your question, Yes it is a General Mass Storage. I didn't have to install anything to push music into it.

I was looking for 4Gb flashcard based MP3, but none were available in car reachable stores. So I'll see how long I can survive with low storage. (Years ago I paid $900 for a 90Mb hard drive, can't beleive I'm now bitching about a 1gb device that does so much)

So far I'm pretty happy with the T6.

 
At 5/20/2005 2:16 AM, Blogger Class of 1996 Reunion Committee said...

To everybody:

Sorry about the extremely slow reply, I've been in the process of moving.

Anonymous (4/28): Thank you for your thoughts. I too am looking forward to more capacity versions.

Silverpaws: Thanks you. I would love to write product reviews professionally. It's nice to hear I may have some talent in writing them.

WheelerLT: I'm glad you figured it out, thanks for posting it here for others.

Eduardo: I don't know if you bought one yet or not, but it works fine with a Mac. It's just drag and drop - you don't use any software to add or delete songs. This may or may not be good (it depends on what you like). The only problem I had was with the double listing of songs as I described in my review. I don't know if that is a Mac thing, though. As for how to check the firmware, I really don't know for sure, but I think you can check it by going to the "Settings" menu. There should be something in there for it. I hope I've been some help. Again, sorry for the slow reply.

KV/Anonymous (5/14): It seems your question has been answered.

Anonymous (5/14): It seems your question has mostly been answered. I don't know what the firmware update has fixed, I haven't seen anything posted about it either. I don't know anything about the T6, so I can't make a recommendation. Durability is tough for me to comment on since I only had it for a month. I will say that it is very light and flash based, so I imagine it can take some abuse.

Anonymous (5/15): Thanks for answering the others posters' questions.

 
At 5/20/2005 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does somebody know were i can download a firmwire for this device?

 
At 5/20/2005 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just got one of these partially based on your review (thanks!), and in general I'm thrilled with the little guy. HOWEVER, I have one serious issue with it - when I plug it into my (USB 1.1) keyboard's USB port (the keyboard acts as a mini-hub, which is very handy for running my mouse and things like cameras/mp3 players), it appears to draw too much power for the hub to handle!! I get a message which says the USB hub doesn't have enough power, the device doesn't work, and my mouse dims and becomes non-functional... Needless to say this is annoying. I have tried other USB 2.0 players and this hasn't happened before. Just curious if anyone else has seen anything like this, since this seems like a good place to ask. Should I be worried that I have a bum unit or just bite the bullet and try a USB 2 keyboard/hub? It does work fine when I plug it directly into the computer's USB ports.

 
At 6/20/2005 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone would be so kind by telling me the adapter's INPUT voltage range for the yp-t7. Hopefully it's Dual Voltage; meaning if it can also be used with voltages over the current voltage used in North America.

 
At 6/28/2005 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glen, simple answer... many keyboard and monitor USB hubs are unpowered hubs and do not work with devices which require more than 100mA to operate. Most likely you just got lucky and the other players you tried may have been designed to sync only and not charge if plugged into a non-powered USB port. I used to use my keyboard USB port on my MS Ergo keyboard but after a while most USB devices I purchased wouldn't work with it, so finally just bought a small AC powered USB hub for my desktop.

 
At 8/08/2005 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, very imformative.

I bought one from Pixmania.co.uk (i'm in Ireland) and it freezes up a hell of a lot. So i checked out the Samsung website and find that their firware upgrades are all 5.03 versions. The firmware installed in my YP-T7Z is 5.05.15.FR (yep, it defaults to french after freezing up). I've contacted Samsung for help but have yet to receive a reply....so a word of caution, other people have experienced the freeze problems with these players so you might want to hold of buying one until Samsung sort the issue out.

Cheers, Shaun.

 
At 8/08/2005 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A late reply for the 20/6 post. Yes, the adapter/charger is a universal 100-240 Volts. It will charge the device in an hour or so.
Charging over USB should take longer but seeing someone else's post about draining his keyboard (non-powered) hub makes me think it will draw full power to charge over USB as well.

@Shaun, I bought mine a month ago in the US, and Settings-Sytem-About-Version tells me it's 5.03.15.UC. My 512MB version works just fine (use it everyday). I haven't checked the "duplicate file bug" though, to make it freeze.

 
At 8/08/2005 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another downside (to the unit I have?) is that the FM scanner (auto-preset) will always find a signal at 90.00 MHz.
I can receive stations at 88.80 and 90.20 (I travel a lot with it) fine though, so it's not much of a problem.

What bothers me more is that when recording from FM, the reception is decreased unless you're recording a really strong signal (encoding noise).

Also, when doing voice recording... make sure the neck clip thingy is not rattling (otherwise, the voice recording is just fine even to record snippets of loud live concerts).

 
At 8/16/2005 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same freeze problem. I did change it for a new one but still freesing! I am dessepareted about this. Is anyone have found a solution? Even keeping it half empty doesn't work. "Hold" screen everytime.
thanks

 
At 9/02/2005 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has there been any upgrades that allow this unit to be FM modulated?

 
At 9/02/2005 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to know whether there has been an upgrade to allow it to broadcast over an FM radio station, I honestly don't know but I can't imagine that they can simply offer a firmware upgrade to do something like that. It would have to be part of the circuitry inside and I doubt Samsung would spend the money to update the line with this feature. You would have to look for it in successor models. Since this just came out (in the US) in March, I don't think they'll be rolling out a new one any time soon. Like I said, I don't know any of this for sure, it's just my assumption.

 
At 9/09/2005 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About freeze YP-T7Z player problem:
i think it's related to the variable bit-rate mp3 files, if i turn off player while it plays VBR mp3, next time when i turn it on it just freeze and don't reacts on any button. And the same after reboot. The ONLY way i found to make it works it connect it to computer again and erase that song that was shown on the screen while it freezes. Even rename does not work.
Do you have any other solutions? Firmware update to version 20050829145011796_YPT7_0704EU didn't help eather...

 
At 10/17/2005 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, This tv on pc thing is great... I have found this really cool site that offers over 200 channels for a really low price free tv on pc

 
At 10/25/2005 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott, nice review, thanks a lot for providing so much detail. Regarding the spam above, you may want to turn on "Word Verification" in the Blogger comment settings. After I activated that feature I got no more comment spam on my blog.

 
At 11/06/2005 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful Blog.
Thanks for all the information and for putting up a useful site.
digital image

 
At 11/07/2005 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a raid data recovery disk site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

 
At 11/07/2005 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Class of 1996 Reunion Committee,
Cool blog. You have put a lot of effort in here. You certainly make me feel a bit humble :)
I have a mp3player related site. Please take a look and feel free to post a link to your blog on the links page.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Kerry

 
At 2/13/2006 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys. I own a YP-T7 and something terrible has happened! I downloaded the new firmware for it. I pasted the files as said in the instructions. I turned on the player and it seemed to upgrade. But it took sooo LONG so i decided to reset it. Now it won't turn on anymore! Please anyone.. Help me.. Is there anyway i can fix this problem? Thanks..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker