Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A Sad Walk

These are some of the last pictures taken of my cat, Mayu (pronounced: May-you). In her last days, she really wanted to be outside. So on this particular day I grabbed an umbrella to hold over her. She was a Manx and, as is common with the breed, had only a small tail just shorter in length than the average thumb. She was put to sleep just two days after this outdoor picture was taken after battling a kidney disease. We miss her lots.


Looking for things to do
Mayu 2
Sleeping on a sweater of mine
Mayu 3

1 Comments:

At 1/27/2005 1:03 PM, Blogger Naughti Biscotti said...

I certainly empathize with your loss. We also have a beautiful manx cat. I don't know if it is the breed, but our manx is the most well tempered cat I have ever had. Sorry for your loss. And...thanks for checking out my site. I like your topics and will visit again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker