Sunday, January 23, 2005

HTML Problems

It has come to my attention that the background colors behind the "About Me" (should be dark grey) and polls/links (should be white) sections are not showing up when viewed with Internet Explorer. It looks fine using Firefox. My introduction to HTML came when I started this blog. Can anyone tell me how to fix it? Also, the Google search bar on my page is not working when you search my site (it works searching the WWW). Can someone look at my source code and offer any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 1/28/2005 2:41 AM, Blogger bridgesitter said...

Hi there, you need to go to adsense once there you will find a place for ads and a place for search. When you get to this page they give you the option of searching www or in your own blog. Then you go from there. I hope I helped some. I'm good at giving confusing answers.

 
At 1/28/2005 2:44 AM, Blogger bridgesitter said...

well after my posting I thought to check your google search bar and saw that you have already fixed it. Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker