Monday, January 24, 2005

Navy Seals vs. Ninjas

On the heels of a very thought provoking discussion over on The Safety Blog, I have decided to pose my own "what if" topic. Who would win in a fight between a veteran Navy Seal and an equally experienced Ninja? You can approach it as a one-on-one or a Seal team versus a band of Ninjas. Weapons can be a part of the equation but do not have to be, however, only Seals can use Seals weapons and Ninjas can only use Ninja weapons. Post your thoughts and visit this website if you need a quick background on Ninjas.

4 Comments:

At 1/24/2005 6:02 PM, Blogger Class of 1996 Reunion Committee said...

For the record, no, I have no affliation with realultimatepower.net. I'm just a fan of the site. But, damn, it is hilarious. Check out the movie scripts section as well as the "Hatemail" and "Sightings."

 
At 1/24/2005 6:08 PM, Blogger tetricus said...

That'd be correct.... :)

 
At 1/24/2005 8:44 PM, Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

yea, I graduated in 2000

 
At 1/24/2005 9:17 PM, Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

Funny looking Scott! When I saw the Ann Arbor, Michigan, I had a feeling it was you. So you're a lawyer, huh? That sucks.
I don't really keep up with anyone that you knew. I had sort of a falling out with the International Students Senior year and then my Dad had a hard attack my final semester and I missed graduation, so we never really made up.

Of course I remember you,you weren't in Richmond that last semester.

So what are you up to? Working for the family?

Me? I'm doing nothing. I worked on the Kerry campaign with the Leauge of Conservation Voters and I'm still recovering from the shock of losing. I'm probably the least succesful person from our class at Richmond, but I have a hot girlfriend, so I guess it evens out.

I'll bookmark your blog...so don't write stupid shit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker